Close-up Filter Ring +1 +2 +4+10 in Sets For SLR / Digital Camera Camcorder
- Close-filters, also known as close-up lenses or macro filters, attach to the front of a lens or lens adapter and extend the close-up range of a digital camera. Though not as high quality as a macro lens, close-up filters are small and lightweight.
- Close-up filters are much less expensive than a dedicated macro lenses too. While they can reduce image quality they also provide better magnification than the built-in macro mode found on many digital cameras.
- Close-up filters have diopter ratings such as +1, +2, +4 ,+10 in sets. When stacked, they provide more magnification than if only one close-up filter was used.
- Close-up filters have diopter ratings such as +1, +2, +4, +10 and can be used individually or in sets, and with +1 being weak and +10 being strong. A dioptre is a measure of lens power.
- Made of metal and glass.
- Close-up filters can decrease Depth of Field, use a smaller aperture to photograph the subject.
--Buy filters in sets can be use "stacked" together ,one filter screwed onto the lens and another screwed into the first filter.
--When stacking filters always make sure that the strongest filter is closest to the lens.
--If you stack filters, the order you do so is important. Always put the strongest filter (highest number) closest to the camera lens, then the next strongest, etc.
--If using a standard filter and a close-up filter simultaneously, attach the close-ups first and the filter last. Because close-up filters can decrease Depth of Field, use a smaller aperture to photograph the subject.
- All SLR Camera/Digital Camera/Camcorder DV with Diameter Lens.
Close-up Filter Ring +1 +2 +4 +10 in Sets x1pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.