- Mounts a Vast Range of Vintage Workhorse Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount D/SLR Cameras
- Upgraded and Enhanced, Generation v2 EMF Focus Confirmation Chips for Increased Compatibility
- Enhanced Craftsmanship & High-Tolerance Construction for Demanding Professionals; Infinity Focus or Beyond Guaranteed
- Precise fit and solid all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Especially for Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 1D series.
- Set the maximum aperture on lens.
- Set the desired aperture on camera.
- Focus and meter the object, when focus is achieved.
- Set the lens aperture to the same desired aperture as the camera setting.
- Press shutter button and take the picture.
The ring has THREE setting modes:
Mode 0- enter lens’ maximum aperture.
Mode 1- enter lens’ focal length.
Mode 2- enter lens’ focus micro adjustment.
Turn the aperture dial to specific aperture value and press shutter button to enter a desired setting mode.
- Do not touch the golden contact points of the circuit board of the EMF chip when attaching and detaching the ring to your lens and camera.
- Do not use F/64-shutter + F/57-shutter + F/64-shutter combination in normal shootings. This combination will set the EMF chip to set up mode. If you unintentionally enter this mode, choose an aperture value between F/6.3 and F/51 and press the shutter button once to exit.
For more information, please click Programming Setting Method
Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 1D series Camera
1x Pixco EMF AF Confirm PRO Lens Mount Adapter - Exakta Lens to Canon EF Mount EOS 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 1D series Camera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.