The Filter-holder for the Filter System can be precisely adjusted and attached to the lens by means of a screw-in adaptor ring. A change of camera or of lens necessitates only a change of adaptor ring, not the Filter-holder nor the filters.
- Control light and colour directly on your raw images at the time of shooting;
- Keep the quality of your images without excessive post production work;
- Create specific effects saving time on your computer.
- Same filter for all your lenses by just replacing the adaptor ring.
- Rotate, slide, decentre in all directions for more precision and creativity.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ADAPTOR RING :
- Check the diameter of your lens (filter size) which appears either on the front of the lens or in its instruction manual.
- Report to the chart here below ADAPTOR RING CHART and select the ring corresponding to the diameter of your lens.
The ring can be available in different diameter
for example： If your lens diameter is 58mm, then select 58mm Adapter Ring
Filter Holder :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.