Close-up Filter Ring +10 For SLR Camera/Digital Camera/Camcorder DV
- Close-filters, also known as close-up lenses or macro filters, attach to the front of a lens or lens adapter and extend the close-up range of a digital camera. Though not as high quality as a macro lens, close-up filters are small and lightweight.
- Close-up filters are much less expensive than a dedicated macro lenses too. While they can reduce image quality they also provide better magnification than the built-in macro mode found on many digital cameras.
- Close-up filters have diopter ratings such as +10. When stacked, they provide more magnification than if only one close-up filter was used.
- If you stack filters, the order you do so is important. Always put the strongest filter (highest number) closest to the camera lens, then the next strongest, etc.
- If using a standard filter and a close-up filter simultaneously, attach the close-ups first and the filter last.
- Because close-up filters can decrease Depth of Field, use a smaller aperture to photograph the subject
- All SLR Camera/Digital Camera/Camcorder DV with Diameter Lens.
Close-up Filter Ring +10 x1pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.