Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
- Brand new and high quality
- The lens hood provides a cost-effective solution to the problems caused by sun glare rain and wind-blown debris and is also valuable in providing protection against knocks and damage
- In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact
- Lens hoods block side glare and augment the protection provided by filters to the lens surface and ring
- The design makes it firmly on the lens
Hood type: ES-62 II
Hood material: Plastic
Hood color: Black
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.