Gradual Green Plexiglas Filter work
Digital Professional photographers and keen amateurs highly value the RAW capture as they well know that any software manipulation would result in a loss of quality of their images. The same reckon that many of the COKIN effects can't be produced on computer whatever the performance of the software. This is particularly true with all effects related to light management (light polarization, light balance, brightness control, etc) where the quality of the image is fully related to light expertise at time shooting.
This is why most of them now combine the use of this filters with post-production work. Filters not only offer an indispensable support but also allow a considerable amount of time saving in post production software job.
The Filter-holder for the Filter System can be precisely adjusted and attached to the lens by means of a screw-in adaptor ring. A change of camera or of lens necessitates only a change of adaptor ring, not the Filter-holder nor the filters.
- Control light and colour directly on your raw images at the time of shooting;
- Keep the quality of your images without excessive post production work;
- Create specific effects saving time on your computer.
- Same filter for all your lenses by just replacing the adaptor ring.
- Rotate, slide, decentre in all directions for more precision and creativity.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ADAPTOR RING :
- Check the diameter of your lens (filter size) which appears either on the front of the lens or in its instruction manual.
- Report to the chart here below ADAPTOR RING CHART and select the ring corresponding to the diameter of your lens.
The ring can be available in different diameter (49mm,52mm,55mm,58mm,62mm,67mm,72mm,77mm).
If your lens diameter is 58mm, then select 58mm Adapter Ring