- Mounts a Vast Range of Vintage Workhorse Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount D/SLR Cameras
- Upgraded and Enhanced, Generation v2 EMF Focus Confirmation Chips for Increased Compatibility
- Enhanced Craftsmanship & High-Tolerance Construction for Demanding Professionals; Infinity Focus or Beyond Guaranteed
- Precise fit and solid all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Especially for Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 1D series.
- Set the maximum aperture on lens.
- Set the desired aperture on camera.
- Focus and meter the object, when focus is achieved.
- Set the lens aperture to the same desired aperture as the camera setting.
- Press shutter button and take the picture.
The ring has THREE setting modes:
Mode 0- enter lens’ maximum aperture.
Mode 1- enter lens’ focal length.
Mode 2- enter lens’ focus micro adjustment.
Turn the aperture dial to specific aperture value and press shutter button to enter a desired setting mode.
- Do not touch the golden contact points of the circuit board of the EMF chip when attaching and detaching the ring to your lens and camera.
- Do not use F/64-shutter + F/57-shutter + F/64-shutter combination in normal shootings. This combination will set the EMF chip to set up mode. If you unintentionally enter this mode, choose an aperture value between F/6.3 and F/51 and press the shutter button once to exit.
For more information, please click Programming Setting Method
Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR Lens
Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 1D series Camera
1x Pixco EMF AF Confirm PRO Macro Lens Mount Adapter - Canon FD & FL 35mm SLR Lens to Canon EF Mount EOS 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 1D series Camera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.